Tuesday 16 March 2010

Do you want to be famous

Do you want to be famous?
Most of the people who aren’t famous want to be famous but they just need 5 minutes to thing about it to change their mind about this subject.


Being famous could be good for me if I want to do something that I’m really interested about. For example if I was famous I could set up a company, for example a restaurant. For sure this restaurant is going to be known very quickly for anyone and my business will go on well for sure. Or how about someone who is famous and wants to be president of his country.
But how about the famous side of paparazzi, private life, public eye, etc. Being famous you have the opportunity to make and do whatever you want but on the other hand you stop to have a private life. Everyone in the world is going to know about your life. Despite of this at the beginning of your popularity maybe you won’t be mind and you will cope with all these disturbing things as see your face on the magazines but after some time, some years being on the public eye maybe you won’t deal with that anymore. And let me talk about the huge amount of famous people who killed themselves because of this. Elvis Presley turned into a drug addict; Marilyn Monroe was the same, Britney Spears and finally Michael Jackson. There are lot of people who doesn’t thing like me in this subject but as I have a background in communication I can say how medias could destroy people or could change whatever they want.
Even though popularity some time can help you in lot of things I don’t know if I will change my private life for that.
Famous people are usually rich. Being rich or better said, having enough money, it’s often important because money means security at the same time in the world where we lived.

Anyway we can be rich without being famous.
At the same time I remark a difference between famous people. There is famous people you became famous because of something with value and this kind of people called “People” who are just famous because they had been married with someone famous or because they appears in foolish TV programs, etc. What I want to say is that sometime could be interesting to be famous but we have to know how to become famous and not to do that with a stupid and silly and banal things, we must be clever, original, unique, kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home